Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I really liked nathan's pinball uteach. I liked this uteach because I learned something new about the most frustrating game ever. I've played this game and failed hard at it over and over again.



I learned how to not only beat pinball but get the a very high score in a very easy way.



I also liked danielle's it was very funny and unique. She picked a dance everybody know's and put in technical terms which I thought was clever. She even had the song ready to play and we got to put the lesson in actions



Lastly I liked tim's presentation, I learned alot about bonzai trees. I honestly had no idea what those small strees were called and why they were so small. Thanks to tim now I do. I learned more about bonzai in 10 minutes than I know about anyother plant ever, I think.






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment